Matte film from STEK USA

We have seem some impressive work from King of Clear Bra in California. Their install of STEK USA’s DYNOmatt paint protection film is captured below. Our DYNOmatt is extremely hydrophobic, self-healing, anti-contaminate, and anti-yellowing. Easy to install, and available to order. Find out more here: https://stek-usa.com/dynomatt.html

DYNOmattKingofClearBras.jpg

I have given a try to your nonhydrophic self healing ppf, i like it. I would get a roll and use it mainly on vehicles with aggressive curves, reason for that is the adhesive i found to be extremely potent. If you are doing by hand installs and film touches glue to glue, its near impossible to separate. I am buying 2 vehicles for my company and will try the hydrophobic one on the Mercedes GLA. How long does the hydrophobic properties stay on the film?

It stretched very well and cutting it felt good too. Here is a final picture of a 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 full hood i did recently. 20180202_162759.jpg.696b9624c35e7c4837add30f9216e393.jpg

I have recently swayed away from 3M (too expensive, poor software, adhesive is too weak, i find i need to mix a little bit of alcohol into my slip solution) I will continue using XPEL as i find it very easy to use and takes quite a beating but i like to have several options.