2018 Tahoe door panels seals???

18 minutes ago, quality tintz said:

Yes sir I think that made it harder thanks for the help I'm gonna try it your way next  time ....when sliding it back in do you slide back on track at the same time??? The problem I was having was trying to get panel and seal on at the same time.....

Ah yeah that's the problem. So if for whatever reason you have to do that you'll need to remove the seal before going back on. The way to do that is too take a pic tool and push up under the bottom of the clip. I do that with the chargers and 300's. Yeah you can get that seal out though without pulling the whole thing.

1 hour ago, jh812 said:

Ah yeah that's the problem. So if for whatever reason you have to do that you'll need to remove the seal before going back on. The way to do that is too take a pic tool and push up under the bottom of the clip. I do that with the chargers and 300's. Yeah you can get that seal out though without pulling the whole thing.

Ok I hit it up on next round ...bottom loaded one side and top loaded the other just to get it out the door....govenrment vehicle so no real stress!!!

Edited by quality tintz

@jh812 have you ever ran into one of these you couldn’t get to pop off? I did an 18’ Silverado Saturday with only 600 miles on it and it was so damn tight I pulled the whole panel because I was affraid I was going to destroy it from pulling at the top. And then it was a total PITA to put it back on. 

I guess maybe I should put my purse down too :lol but I really thought something was going to break. 

Edited by TQtinting

19 minutes ago, TQtinting said:

@jh812 have you ever ran into one of these you couldn’t get to pop off? I did an 18’ Silverado Saturday with only 600 miles on it and it was so damn tight I pulled the whole panel because I was affraid I was going to destroy it from pulling at the top. And then it was a total PITA to put it back on. 

I guess maybe I should put my purse down too :lol but I really thought something was going to break. 

:lol yeah man some are tighter than others. I do every once in a while take a panel popping tool pry in between to expose the seal and use a hook tool to release it. 9.5 outta 10 though I just grip and rip. I've yet to have one break on me but the Tahoe rears the top will separate. It doesn't mess up just pops back in place.

2 hours ago, TQtinting said:

That's how this one was so I started from bottom ....tops wouldn't pull too new I guess???

Edited by quality tintz

2 hours ago, TQtinting said:

https://youtu.be/eq9auY_5uv8 did u get it on like this???

Edited by quality tintz