Small bumps on top roll ups

Has anyone else ran into these small little bumps on top of roll ups that are some sort of bump left when the glass was made? I’ve only ran into it twice now and try to keep my blade at an angle to avoid them or you end up with a wavy bad looking line. Anything you guys do to prep for these or do to avoid them? About to take a file to them next time I see them :lol

:err

6 hours ago, TQtinting said:

Has anyone else ran into these small little bumps on top of roll ups that are some sort of bump left when the glass was made? I’ve only ran into it twice now and try to keep my blade at an angle to avoid them or you end up with a wavy bad looking line. Anything you guys do to prep for these or do to avoid them? About to take a file to them next time I see them :lol

Whatchou talking about Willis??

6 hours ago, TQtinting said:

Not sure, but it sounds like you’ve come across a cheap ass aftermarket glass... 🤔

12 hours ago, Ytram remarc said:

Not sure, but it sounds like you’ve come across a cheap ass aftermarket glass... 🤔

Exactly what I was thinking. I didn’t get a picture and I don’t know how else to explain it but that they are small bumps (casting marks?) from being made. I know for fact I did a jeep for a person I know rather well maybe I’ll try and get a pic to show you guys.

1 hour ago, quality tintz said:

I have seen it too...hard to tell they are there if you do cut on both sides of it then straighten on your glass cutting peel board.....

One thing I didn’t even consider was taking the film to the other side of the car and cutting it. Since it was only one window that had it next time that’s what I’ll do.