Recommendations on Tint Cutting Software

I am currently using Precision Cut and have been for the last 5-6 years. When we purchased the software and plotter we were assured we would be able to go straight from the plotter  to the window.... not the case. I cut it out, put it on the window and trim top edge (I'm super anal about my top edge) take it back to my table to cut the edges and THEN i get to stick it. Is there a such thing as a software that will allow you to cut and apply without having to trim? Just curious what everybody else uses. Thanks in advance

If you're super anal about your top edge and never want to make any adjustments (file or shave) you should just go back to hand cutting. Plotters aren't for everyone but I'm not saying my top edge is garbage I'm just saying if it's a little off bump up the high and file it. If you think though that a machine can cut something perfect that isn't made perfect every time it just ain't gonna happen. I also don't agree with the fact that hand cut is perfect every time because it's not. We're human we make mistakes. Here's a couple pics of some frameless windows I did with the plotter. I'm sure someone will chime in and say that would absolutely not fly in their shop, but you can save it.

Oh and on the bottom one I had about an inch I had to file in the center and one small spot in the corner. BTW I use film and vinyl designs. I really liked computer cut but the software is too expensive if you don't buy their film.

IMG_20180219_080504-1008x756.jpg

IMG_20180223_131353-1008x756.jpg

Edited by jh812