Switching Tint Supplier

On 4/30/2018 at 7:42 PM, FehrTintGuy said:

Sry for late reply.   To answer some questions I too load so no I dont remove seals on most cars.  I'm not familiar how to remove most seals and don't want to be removing door panels so I just top load cause that's the only way I know how.  Thing is though I haven't had as many ppl come back as this year but I'm not doing anything differently.   If anything I try to get bottom seals cleaner than I used to.   Just trying a few things to see if I still get peeling windows after I try different tint.    Also I've been having quality issues with solargard for a while.  

I find little cuts in the tint sometimes, scuffs and sometimes bugs and what not. Also sometimes it feels like they send a completely different tint that curls opposite way of what I'm used to and just rediculasly static.   Not happy

Used solar gard for years hpc series shit falls apart ugly too...I like armolan too and solar fx..

1 hour ago, CaliTINT said:

I use Global and my favorite is their Charcoal Premium. I use it as my mid grade film and it is my best seller

What are you paying for 20" and 40" rolls?  Just so I can compare price to solargard