Tinting factory green privacy glass?

My truck has this green/mirror privacy glass that came stock from the factory. I believe it's part of the glass. 

In sunlight it's good but other than that, it's not dark enough.

I want to tint to make it darker. How do I decide the %? 

Also, if I tint it, is it going to be still mirror finish? I'd prefer to have it look dark and black. 

12 minutes ago, pancake said:

My truck has this green/mirror privacy glass that came stock from the factory. I believe it's part of the glass. 

In sunlight it's good but other than that, it's not dark enough.

I want to tint to make it darker. How do I decide the %? 

Also, if I tint it, is it going to be still mirror finish? I'd prefer to have it look dark and black. 

What kind of vehicle is it?

The glass will always have a mirror finish, only way to change that is to replace all the glass with a non-mirror finish.  You can do a 50% film to get it down to around a 12%...you can do a 35% to get it down to around 8%.  That is just a rough estimate.

Typical to the Lexus and Mercedes suv glass. You can alway use a Quantum 35 or it 35 and put it on the fronts to match the backs....other than that, Dynamic told you the scoop.

cheers

I believe llumar used to make a film called Platinum Plus that did pretty good on those. Not sure if they still have it, but it’s worth looking into. Probably just do the fronts in a 35%, in my experience going darker in the back will only enhance the mirrored effect. (if that’s something your worried about)!

34 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

I believe llumar used to make a film called Platinum Plus that did pretty good on those. Not sure if they still have it, but it’s worth looking into. Probably just do the fronts in a 35%, in my experience going darker in the back will only enhance the mirrored effect. (if that’s something your worried about)!

Ideally I wish I didn't have the mirrors because they're not dark enough. In anything other than direct sunlight, you can see right through them, so I want a little more privacy. 

I'll look into llumar, thanks!