How much should I expect to pay?

Hello all.

I am in the market to buy tints for my car. And for convinvience I have decided to look for a mobile tinter.

What is the ball park price range to get my 4 door sedan tinted?

I have been told ceramic tint is the best but is it really worth the extra money? 

I am in the south Florida area if that matters.

Thanks 

Varies from region to region. Also what is the year make and model of the vehicle. What all are you wanting tinted on it. And then a lot of ringers have a good better best tier. So. Do you want economy job?  Deep dyed?  HP?  Carbon?  Ceramic?  Also completely depends on the film the installer uses. The guy that uses tint club is gonna be significantly cheaper than the guy that uses llumar or 3m. So many variables there

20 minutes ago, CnCCustoms said:

Varies from region to region. Also what is the year make and model of the vehicle. What all are you wanting tinted on it. And then a lot of ringers have a good better best tier. So. Do you want economy job?  Deep dyed?  HP?  Carbon?  Ceramic?  Also completely depends on the film the installer uses. The guy that uses tint club is gonna be significantly cheaper than the guy that uses llumar or 3m. So many variables there

My car is a 2018 Infiniti q50. I would like my 4 side windows tinted. And maybe front windshield depending on the price. 

16 minutes ago, blackoutauto said:

I don't recommend only looking for convenience. Otherwise you're gonna get that fast rushed job done in your unlit garage.

-look for a quality product

-reputable shop

-take your time to bring it there

- drop it off

-arrange for a ride to go home or to work and pass time

Thanks for your response. I can wait till I have more time to go to a shop but i am extremely busy and this south Florida heat is cooking me alive!

3 hours ago, Allura85 said:

Thanks for your response. I can wait till I have more time to go to a shop but i am extremely busy and this south Florida heat is cooking me alive!

Yea, dont rush into it. i know the heat sucks, take some time and it will pay off. I just had to rip off crap tint on a car because it delaminated and faded. in the end u may just waste more time having to fix or have it replaced.