Protint

This one was a bute :lol6 Really I almost puked when I looked at it today. The guy says to me "it's a classic." I was thinking sure looks like a classic piece of :beer

I had never seen one like this before. It had wing windows in the front doors. The locks for them were all rusty and the rubber gaskets were so old they had rotted and fallen out.

I told the guy that we would try to remove the locks but if we couldn't without breaking them we would have to cut a slit in the corner of the lock and slide the film around it.

He proceeds to show me with his finger "why don't you just cut the film here and don't even worry about that area." If I tint it like he showed me it would take me 2 minutes per window and be 3 inchs short.

I quoted him 259.00 thinking he would walk. He's like "let's set it up for next friday partner." I was :beer and :beer at the same time though. :lol6

Guest tintslut

Hope it has a red interior, those rott quicker potato salad at a 4th of july picnic.

If I remember correctly , the t-bird (and cougars) with the vents, the roll down windows have more front edge reveal when rolled partially down

Archived