Tried tucking some vehicles

Been pulling seals/panels on probably 90% of vehicle. I went back the last couple months tucking what could to see if it came out as clean. Id say barely any were as clean. You’re either dealing with fingers popping up, fixing imperfections, bottom contamination or all of the above. You cant say tucking is as clean as pulling panels/ seals unless you start pulling stuff on every vehicle. This lets you see that some of the installs you tucked werent as clean as you thought at the time. 

Yeah sometimes I forget and tuck when it was best to bottom load. Tucking fails for me for once i spend more than 30 seconds dealing with anything.  Its been a great learning experience pulling stuff for the last few years and going back to see what could be tucked just as clean.  

Thing with tucking is you just will get those few times they just pop up. Had this happen on a Maxima last week, which I usually pull. Spent like 10 minutes messing with fingers. Just pulled the for the rest. Im tucking the older Gen Silverado and newer F150s and it ends there. I actually like removing stuff and like installing rollups like an easy, stationary SUV window. 

1 hour ago, pbalentine said:

Thing with tucking is you just will get those few times they just pop up. Had this happen on a Maxima last week, which I usually pull. Spent like 10 minutes messing with fingers. Just pulled the for the rest. Im tucking the older Gen Silverado and newer F150s and it ends there. I actually like removing stuff and like installing rollups like an easy, stationary SUV window. 

Why would you not remove the seal on the F-150? They literally pull right out.