people selling tint jobs cheap!!!

Guest FloridaTintChic

Guest FloridaTintChic

Hi

does any one have a problem with other shops selling tint jobs for$ 89 and $99?Do you match the price?or do you lose the job? I'f you do it for that price do you use a cheaper film? I have a blo jo who moved here and has signs on every phone post that says this" we will tint all cars for $89.00 " and the phone number.Ive had it he doesnt have to pay the pver head I do and hes ruining the market here.so I was just wondering what you guys do whan you run into this.I can see maybe $99 snd 10 more for the strip but $89? Thanks any input will help and I knwo I'm going to get these smarty butts giving me there remarks lol lets here it guys ! :cool

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73

:lol:cool This topic has been talke dto death in all types of depths in here.

This is what you are gointg to hear.

Search all topics and see what has aleady been said about topic.

and Stick to your pricing, you charge for your quality of work not his.

and if they don't like it you don't want them as a customer anyways. :lol

I have a problem with it.

what would be funny though is if you took a marker and put a 1 in front of all the 89 dollar sighs :cool if they want to play games then you play games also :lol

Guest Marco
I have a problem with it.

what would be funny though is if you took a marker and put a 1 in front of all the 89 dollar sighs :lol if they want to play games then you play games also :lol

Good Idea :lol

I tell them to go there..the price is set and I won't go lower for anyone who is only basing his decision on price :cool

Guest Blade

I don't care if it's only $10 less than me......I don't match anyone's prices. I've redone every shop's work here in town. You don't like the price......bye bye. And I don't care because I'm booked out until June 1st. Mostly homes though. :cool

Guest FloridaTintChic

Thanks for all the advice.I did look forst to see if the topic was some where and I couldnt find it,sorry :lol I got a spray paint can and went all over town and sprayed that ------- 8 out of the 9and on some of them I sparayed the number out.I know theres enought buss for all of us,but not when he's putting those signs on the front of my shop.I've even gotten in a war on coupons he went in the same book so I put at the bottom of my coupon "you get what you pay for watch put for these 89 prices lol.I wish I had enough bussiness till july Thank God you have that much work ,but when it's slow one day and someone comes in and says he I saw it for 89 sown the road,I do tell them my price and quality and tell them to look at my tahoe and honda so if I can get them in my door I'm usually ok.Thanks again!!! :lol:cool:lol

Archived