Model 3 Window Issue

finishlineautosports

Did another model 3 over the weekend, and one of the doors, the window remains all the way up even with the latch open as if the door is open, preventing me from shutting the door vs how it should be down slightly and roll back up the last little bit upon shutting the door. If I roll the window down, I can then shut the door, then roll the window up. 

Once you have the door shut and window rolled up, if you go to open the door from inside or out, when you grab the handle or button the window rolls down the little bit for the door to open but then the window goes right back up to fully closed. Very strange.

Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by finishlineautosports

Well that sucks, If that was in my bay I would take the door panel off and put a fan on the components to try and dry them out in the hopes it's just water intrusion on the sensor or switches.

Maybe open and blast the components with keyboard cleaner if you think you can open them without damaging the crappy plastic shells. I'd look for any corrosion on the connectors while I was in there and spray with some dielectric. 

Please let us know how you get this resolved. These teslas are a warranty blame game in constant motion.

I've had to squeeze the rubber on some other makes to find a lumpy spot that has caused the same. Ended up pulling the seal and trimming some excess from the hidden backside to even it out. Not sure if that helps.