NEW guy, getting a## kicked

Guest vw4life

Guest tinterjim

Seems like you guys do alot more work than you need to. I don't pull any panels.....ever. When installing the tint on the inside of the front roll ups, I always do the top first, roll up the window, then I use my thumbs to set the film on top of the gasket, next I use my lil handy tool to slide the film behind the gasket, squeegee. Done.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
Seems like you guys do alot more work than you need to. I don't pull any panels.....ever. When installing the tint on the inside of the front roll ups, I always do the top first, roll up the window, then I use my thumbs to set the film on top of the gasket, next I use my lil handy tool to slide the film behind the gasket, squeegee. Done.

:spit and you never get @#$% to come up from the seal..?.and if you say you dont.....that is :spit..enough said..

Guest tintgod

besides...we could go back and forth all night long about this ....and I dont want to...you do it the way you think is best and I will do it the way I think is best,,, :spit:spit

besides...we could go back and forth all night long about this ....and I dont want to...you do it the way you think is best and I will do it the way I think is best

If your work is clean and customer is happy ...then it was done the right way :spit:spit

Archived