PRE - SHRUNK film

I know many ..including myself have the same old things to say about pre cut and preshrunk tint , what I'm hoping to get from this post is anyones PERSONAL DIRECT EXPERIENCE working with PRESHRUNK be it good or bad feedback and how much experienced of a tinter you were before using it would be greatly appreciated

Thank you so much

TW (Tint Wizard) :uh

Guest fimmo

I've just installed a customers own pre cut tint kit to his renault clio (the one with the rear window like a spacemans helmet visor! :nope ) and his friends clio! the side were pretty good but the rear window was a 2 piece and a fairly crap one at that! you have to overlap it and the join is curved so you can see it a mile away!!! :lol very poor!

the box also said the film was 'pre cut and shaped' but it wasnt!

in the end I had to use my own film to do the backs and the customer was extremely happy to pay a lot extra to get me to do that!

wont be agreeing to use pre cut film supplied by a customer again! I only done it because I was quiet and all the other tint guys said no! felt a bit sorry for the guys! :lol

Guest thetintshop
felt a bit sorry for the guys! :nope

I don't feel sorry for anybody. we provide a luxury item. if people don't want to pay good money to have it done right, then they can kiss my azz.

Guest nautiboi73

I don't even trust my co-workers cuts, I am sure not going to trust a computer or stanger cuts when my rep is on the line.

what I'm hoping to get from this post is anyones PERSONAL DIRECT EXPERIENCE working with PRESHRUNK

Thank you so much

TW (Tint Wizard) :rock

:idea ...trying to weed out anything else...thanks for your first post fimmo ...I have 1 valid direct experienced comment so far :idea

Archived