Good tint?

yeah..not all the time ...but you ever notice a "types of customers " own "types of cars " for instance , I find that BMW ..and some Volkswagen owners "unique in thier own way" compared to say a cavalier ,neon buick owner..but I love thier money all the same...bend over backwards to make everyone happy :beach

Guest pweely

It just proves that tinters don't get any kind of respect. These :ahole customers don,t give there tint jobs a second thought unless they have some kind of percieved "problem". They are all too picky and expect a top quality job at a bargain price.

Guest Litespeeds

I think this is a lesson for all of us to remember that word of mouth travels fast and if we do a bad tint job, people are going to hear about it. Unfortunately good news doesn't travel as fast as bad news. As for BMW owners, I can relate to their mentality. Their expectation is alot higher than most customers and they are usually very meticulous about their car and what is done to it. I find it a challenge to tint their cars because I feel rewarded when they are totally satisfied with the job. Of course that means it will cost them a little bit more but they usually don't care as long as it is done right.

A last word I tell all my customers over the years is , if your not happy with something , please tell me...and I'll make it right for you ..if your happy , please tell others..gives a last good impression cause customers aren't a use to hearing this anymore ...when's the last time you went to a chain store and the cashier said this to you ?...

Archived