Well, hail.

We just watched a hail storm come crashing down for about 10 minutes. My truck got hammered. Up to quarter-size hail hit right here, and 1 mile away got golfball-size. We crammed the shop full of customer's cars when it started. Needless to say, I got beaned in the skull by a miniature iceberg. I've heard of taking one for the team, but this is ridiculous. I'll let you guess as to whether the car was locked or unlocked when I got out to it. Hint: it's owned by a member of the USAF. No customer car got damaged but every one of us working folk now have to wait in line at a local body shop.

looks like all the @#$% weather has shifted up into oklahoma this year. it hardly does anything here anymore :uh we had a couple p1ss ant storms here yeaterday and they went to dallas, fort worth and tore some @#$% up pretty good.

We all park on the backside of the building so we have to go the wrong way on the shoulder to get around to the front parking lot. Plus, the hail was coming from the side of the building the we have to run around to get the vehicles. After getting beaned once, I wasn't about to go back out.

Guest thetintshop

we got that storm last night that tore up dallas. tore us up pretty good here too. my parents were without electricity for 12 hours. but no hail.

Guest tintgod

sounds pretty bad..that sucks..but at the same time..I wish I could have seen it... :uh ..I love storms like that...as long as no one get hurt... :lol

Archived