TOTW march 19-25

totw march 19-25  

8 members have voted

1. 1. TOTW MARCH 19-25

• DIY CORNELIOUS SPRAYER
    • HOW TO KEEP FILM LEFTOVERS FROM SEPERATING
    • STOP SIGN

This is the problem I was having , 2 of these 2 tips have already made TOTW ..Tintzues and myself. The only way to be sure is to crosscheck them with the totw medals that the candidate already possess..that's where the work comes in :beer

Guest haroldshouseoftint
This is the problem I was having , 2 of these 2 tips have already made TOTW ..Tintzues and myself. The only way to be sure is to crosscheck them with the totw medals that the candidate already possess..that's where the work comes in :lol

:spit I gotta correct your statement up there, 3 of the 3 tips already made TOTW Z's tank tip is his last TOTW medal :lol2:thumb gotta go fishing for some others there solareclipse its not just an honor to win its an adventure :lol:dunno

:spit I gotta correct your statement up there, 3 of the 3 tips already made TOTW Z's tank tip is his last TOTW medal :lol:thumb gotta go fishing for some others there solareclipse its not just an honor to win its an adventure :lol2:dunno

:lol that :lol

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I tryed making a TOTW vote thread in solareclipse absence but couldnt find any new ones :thumb and started doing "research" to see which had won before but it would take forever---and im lazy :dunno

I tryed making a TOTW vote thread in solareclipse absence but couldnt find any new ones :hmmm and started doing "research" to see which had won before but it would take forever---and im lazy :lol

Yeah, I did the last one and it was harder then you would have thought because everytime I chose 3 that I felt were good, I had to check to see if they had won B4..and low and behold..they had :shock

Archived