Who excels in customer service?

Guest crewdog10

Guest crewdog10
I wash every car I tint at no charge and usually vaccum them if I have the time, doesnt cost me anyhting but a little time but it goes a long way torward making them happy.

Yeah, that's pretty cool. I thought about doing that too. :thumb

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do the best within my tolerance level...but after tinting most my life..I learned that the customer isn't always right..you know this escpecially if your a seasoned owner AND installer :thumb

Guest mosolarpro

yep what tintwizard said, make them happy and they will tell 1 person to come to you, p1ss them off they tell 10 not to go to you, or something like that

Guest crewdog10
I pickup/drop off, go to their house, their work but I gotta draw the line somewhere :lol

I've dropped off before, but I don't really like too. Especially when my customer talked more than my wife. :thumb Damn, that was the longest ride of my life. I felt like I was listening to Charlie Brown's teacher, Wah, Wah, Wah, Waaaaah. But I put up with it, smiled and acted like I cared, and am doing a referral job from her this weekend. :beer

Guest crewdog10
yep what tintwizard said, make them happy and they will tell 1 person to come to you, p1ss them off they tell 10 not to go to you, or something like that

I guess it also depends on how well you can communicate with your customers. :thumb

I guess it also depends on how well you can communicate with your customers. :thumb

This is true..I get along great with 99% of the customers...never can reach 100 % I don't think :beer

I pickup/drop off, go to their house,

How about this one sprinter, a guy calls me the otherday wants to get his daughters car tinted wants to know if I still do mobile,I tell him only if he has a garage to do it in, he says he doesn't have a gararge but he has a carport and he can't bring it to me beacause he works out of his house and can't leave, so I agree to do it . today I get to his house and the carport is an over hang between the house and the 3 car garage I just asume the garage is full of crap so you can't get a car in there. any way it starts raining right after I start tinting it so I am going at it as fast as I can so I can get it done before the wind picks up, when I finish He wants me to check out the tint on is other car he just bought so he opens the garage and ther is nothing in it except his new g35 parked in there at an angle(what the fkcu) there is room for two more cars in there and I am out here tinting under the carport :thumb

Archived