Tinted this today...

56chevy2.jpg

This car was a breeze...EXEPT for the back window.

took 2 tries :evileye

to do back window, I had to cut on outside, reposition, shrink, reposition, shrink, reposition, shrink, reposition, shrink, test fit inside, cut to fit, place on outside, shrink some more, then start all over again because when I installed piece number one, it got screwed up.

took about 5 hours total, glad to be done... :evileye

Guest S and S

Nice !! I did a 55 Bel-lir Last week.. did the Back Glass 3 Times.. first time.. the Glass Shattered.. I guess it got to hot.. got a new Glass.. Tinted it. the guy Messed it up Puting it in the Car. SO I Tinted it again Today.. :evileye

Guest tinterjim

I've done alot of 50's cars, chevy, buick, ford, etc.... thank God I've never had a problem with breakage.

Looks great Hooser :rollin nice job!!

Guest thetintshop

this was at my car show today. very nice car, but the back glass was tinted in 6 strips. :rollin

I tried every way I could to get the strips in a pic, but no matter how I took it, you couldn't see them.

needless to say, it didn't get my "best of show" award. if it wasn't for the tint on the back glass, it might have won it.

56chevy2.jpg

This car was a breeze...EXEPT for the back window.

took 2 tries :rollin

to do back window, I had to cut on outside, reposition, shrink, reposition, shrink, reposition, shrink, reposition, shrink, test fit inside, cut to fit, place on outside, shrink some more, then start all over again because when I installed piece number one, it got screwed up.

took about 5 hours total, glad to be done... :shock

Wow, that would make a great logo pic for the site, mind if I use it?

Archived