Late model Intrepids

Guest darkdan

well what do you know, that's what I was talking about, normally for me, the ones iv'e done have a tweeter inside but with a cover you know, must a be a cheaper version of intrepid :lol6 

good to know you still have your jingle balls in order :lol2

[*]245951

Yeah...I actually prefere that style too...I think your right..these are the "non option" intrepids :lol2

[*]245954

no kidding.

seen those 05 civics with the cover over what is suppose to be brake light? :thumb:lol2

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidcoastMW

Bumpity-bump-bump.

I have one of these sometime next week. That back glass is scurrin me a bit.....Im confident I can one peice it, but any pointers on loading that into the car......?? :dunno ......reverse rolling has been quite tricky for me to learn. I've been getting by (barley) by frankinsteinin, but I kinda fold the film....not so it touches tho.

Bumpity-bump-bump.

I have one of these sometime next week.  That back glass is scurrin me a bit.....Im confident I can one peice it, but any pointers on loading that into the car......??  :dunno  ......reverse rolling has been quite tricky for me to learn.  I've been getting by (barley) by frankinsteinin, but I kinda fold the film....not so it touches tho.

[*]337186

yep..frankie it ..only use a smaller peice from bottom of lines to bottom of window and sell them a $40 option of "filing" in the black lines with vinyl :lol:lol

Guest MidcoastMW

Thats still a big peice to frankie!!! lol....good tip on seprate peice for the lines at top, Ill do that, scince you wont see the splice from the outside. No vynil here, film..or nuthin.

I booked one of these today myself ..done quite a few of them now.

At least theres nothing to take apart in the back at all ...no door panels to pull..they just pull back ..back doors need to be shrunk a bit.

Archived