95 impala wagon

Guest tint&signworx

Guest tint&signworx

I got one in the morning, is there anything I should be concerned about? sounds like alot of big curved windows.

they look like a the rounded style impala ss but a wagon.

Guest Film Critic

Yep the doors are a little bit challenging..... check out the sig.

BTW, Don't call it an Impala. :) It is a Caprice, and the owner, if he really is into his car, will really not be happy if you call it an Impala. :)

I know I don't like it.

Guest HeatShrunkSS

Break out the heat gun on EVERY window on that car and be glad that it is a wagon and not a sedan version. The back windows on the sedans require some "convincing" along the bottom of the glass. It's better on the sedan if you have a helper, goes alot easier.

Anyways, as an Impala SS Owner this guy actually might feel good if you call his Caprice Wagon an Impala.

I get 250.00 out of the wagons, what are you charging?

:)

Guest tint&signworx

:rollin sorry, It is a caprice. The owner told me it was an impala when he called.

I changed 225 for it, but I should have gotten more. It was alittle difficult, but did it in 2 and half hours. Every window needed a little heat. Turned out good. Really a pretty sweet ride.

I did'nt know it had a LT1

Thanks for the help. :lol6

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

A FEW YEARS BACK I HAD A CUSTOMER WANT ME TO TINT THE WHOLE WINDSHIELD, WHICH USUALLY ISN'T NO BIG DEAL.

WELL THAT CAPRICE WAGON IS A MONSTER, THE DASH BOARD WAS ALL FLAKEY AND TOUCHING THE GLASS SLIGHTLY. THE SAD PART IS IT TOOK ALMOST 3 HOURS OF LABOR AND I ONLY CHARGED THE GUY $75

Archived