Willing to tint in Egypt?

Guest nrg

I?m looking for a couple of experienced installers/ tinters for my film business in Egypt. We have recently opened shop, and I?m currently operating with 4 tinters whom I sent to tint school in China. However, as my business expands I?m looking for some senior staff.

Drop me a message if you think you would be interested.

Devil,

It?s actually a pretty good training school located in Southern China. It trains V-KOOL installers. We had four of our men go up there for a three week training course. They came back alright, but not as efficient as I had hoped.

This is a brand new industry in Egypt that is just starting to pick up pace, a ton of opportunity here with a seemingly novel market.

Devil,

It?s actually a pretty good training school located in Southern China. It trains V-KOOL installers. We had four of our men go up there for a three week training course. They came back alright, but not as efficient as I had hoped.

This is a brand new industry in Egypt that is just starting to pick up pace, a ton of opportunity here with a seemingly novel market.

Speak with Leo - leo@...

I have some good proposals... :lol6

I?m looking for a couple of experienced installers/ tinters for my film business in Egypt. We have recently opened shop, and I?m currently operating with 4 tinters whom I sent to tint school in China. However, as my business expands I?m looking for some senior staff.

Drop me a message if you think you would be interested.

hellow there,

Would you like to get some help from a world wide installation company, based in ISRAEL??

1st thing that goes through my mind is, is this a safe place for foreigners.

I was thinking the same thing Gus. Last year when I arrived in Rome Italy, I was busted as a foreigner before I got out of the airport.

I am 6'4" and weigh 245 lbs with blond hair, well going grey. Everyone was at least a full head shorter than I.

I can just imagine me walking around there with my fair complexion.

Archived