oh crap

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW: love your flame work I saw on another post do you cut by hand?

:dance

the civic was hand-cut... but only because the plotter f'd up. we also do vinyl, so if you've got the friggin huge plotter, you might as well use it, right?

we're so slow right now though.... :DD:shock:lol anybody want a plotter?

phone book comes out this month, this is good. we're in the book this time, so we'll evolve beyond word of mouth.... I hope. :DD

I cracked a guys windshield on a navigotor a month or so ago :nope I was trying to get the mirror off and cracked the hizzo. bad thing is I didnt even need to take ti off :whisper I was just being stupid, I had plenty of room for the strip above the morror :lol6

Guest tinterjim
I cracked a guys windshield on a navigotor a month or so ago :lol6 I was trying to get the mirror off and cracked the hizzo. bad thing is I didnt even need to take ti off :whisper I was just being stupid, I had plenty of room for the strip above the morror :nope

DOH! :lol6

I cracked a guys windshield on a navigotor a month or so ago :whisper I was trying to get the mirror off and cracked the hizzo. bad thing is I didnt even need to take ti off :lol6 I was just being stupid, I had plenty of room for the strip above the morror :nope

Mdog, you should've read my tip on ford rearview mirror removal! (unless there's something different about a navigator mirror)

Archived