GTO FLOP

Mdog

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ULTIMATE
I'm sure you guys have tinted the new GTO's by now. Any special things to look out for? Tips/Tricks/Secrets? A friend of mine that I haven't talked to in a few months called me out of the blue and I told her I was tinting windows now. She told me she just bought a GTO and she wants me to tint it for her.

Havin drama dry shrinking the rear of GTO Aus Model. Has this stupid bloody rear spoiler comming off the roof which is in the way and the bloody spears are massive. Any ideas????

I'm sure you guys have tinted the new GTO's by now. Any special things to look out for? Tips/Tricks/Secrets? A friend of mine that I haven't talked to in a few months called me out of the blue and I told her I was tinting windows now. She told me she just bought a GTO and she wants me to tint it for her.

Havin drama dry shrinking the rear of GTO Aus Model. Has this stupid bloody rear spoiler comming off the roof which is in the way and the bloody spears are massive. Any ideas????

What you saying Willis??? That's good Aussie design from downunder so you too can have the drama of fitting it in one piece. :evilgrin:eyebrows

Devil

:beer:cool

I h@te GM, everything they touch they ruin. The GTO isn't even a new car, all GM did is take an existing vehicle from there Australian division Holden, slap the GTO name on it and hope it sells... :rock

http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/action...w?modelid=12001

GM will gladly slap the GTO name on anything because they think the GTO name will cover up the fact that the car is fugly, and not even a new model. ("it has Street Cred")

I am glad it's not selling, if they would have done it right and actually put some time into creating a new platform and design I am sure the car would have been much more successful.

The only thing good to say about the "GTO" is the engine in the 2005's, the 400HP Corvette LS2.

I pray that GM soon tanks and disappears forever, like Oldsmobile...

I dont know about all that...If u have taken one apart..you will realize its not manufacuted in cheep GM quality grade work...they were more well thought out..in general..to bad they dont look cool at all..

:blah

Archived