2003 taurus wagon

Guest blackglass

Guest blackglass

do you guys have any tips in an 03 taurus wagon. I got one in front of my shop and it looks like a real bieeatch.

I saw somthing about the the roll down trim removal I didn't know if it was for the back and on an '03

I will try the tennis ball for the rear wiper, but if you have any quick tips they would be great.

Guest Sprinter

put the tint on the side roll downs tack down and cut front and rear sides then the top, use alot of soap and it will be eaiser to slide the tint in if you leave the felt in place, if so tape it up, good luck?

Guest FastBackJack

I believe those are the same as the sedans as far as the felt goes. If so take off the molding and just pull out the felt.

Did one this morning..pop off the wiper in the back..it's just a clip..powder shrink it in 1 peice you don't have to remove the catches, just make one of the shrink fingers over the laft catch, then when wetting it for the final squeegee on the outside, cut around it, it'll be a good cut...like mentioned for the doors, remove the plastic trim and felt..it's just 2 screws on the side for the front doors and a 6 mm. socket for the triangle peice..no screws for the back doors good luck :thumb

P.S. the idea I mentioned earlier in TOTW about the tennis ball doen't work well for wipers, it's better for wedging pop out windows..

Archived