caviler fun

eastcoastfloyd

Guest PhilmFuhl

say what you want, but that back glass is a real !!@#$!! I usually price the 2 doors up a little. if they wanna take em somewhere else and save $10-20, thats fine. I dont need em.

Guest 80'sHippie

I just did one Wed and have to do another tomorrow. I tried something new and about crapped when it worked. I bought one of them there "felt" squeegees that's about 1/4" thick some time ago and thought it was going to be a good tool box ornament until the other day when I heated the top of the cavalier glass and used it to squeeze out the tint on the dots. It worked awesome! It was a dealer's car I had a few days and it still looked great when it left! Just a suggestion!

Guest tintgod
I just did one Wed and have to do another tomorrow.  I tried something new and about crapped when it worked.  I bought one of them there "felt" squeegees that's about 1/4" thick some time ago and thought it was going to be a good tool box ornament until the other day when I heated the top of the cavalier glass and used it to squeeze out the tint on the dots.  It worked awesome!  It was a dealer's car I had a few days and it still looked great when it left!  Just a suggestion!

[*]394665

good suggestion....I will have to try that :lol2

Similar idea to what I use..a whire scrubbie wrapped around a hard card turning into a 3 dimensional hard card...it goes through the valleys of the dots with even pressure :lol2

Guest willie
I turn my roll sideways to do the rear sides on that car.  One finger, shrink it in 3 seconds, done.

[*]394775

I want to see the video on this one :DD

Archived