Headlight Restoration

Guest swanny

I used to sell kits on ebay mixes with dif cleaners polishes and degreesers I bought the chemicals in bulk and sold the kits for 2-4 cars for $12.00 shipped I still have a few gallons left around I think...if u want to try some PM me

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gtech

:evilgrin

I have been doing headlight restoration for a few  years, as an add on to my current business and it is a very hot item,I use only the best equipment and it takes about an hour to do a set,.

Has any one got involved in headlight restoration I have got a product I am trying out and it work awsome and easy you do. what your opinion one doing this?

[*]271349

Guest coitster

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say hi. I am new to the forum. I live in San Jose california. I am currently a glass repair tech, been doing that for 14 years. I would very much like to get involved in Headlamp Restoration. I noticed that Swanny is in Morgan Hill which is only about 20 minutes south of me. I would very much like to talk to you if you get a chance. If you would e-mail me your phone number I would like to talk to an expert like yourself.

My E-mail is coitster@sbcglobal.net. :DD

David

Coitster

Guest lowrider

Hey guy I guess there is nothing new under the sun I thought I had a completely new idea to I looked online im glad that I have found this forum during my research you guys have answered a lot of my questions by your posts.Im planning to go into the mobile headlight restore an replacement business I wanted too know what you think about bundling windshield crack repair an side mirror replacement into one business have a back ground in paint an body . An im capable of replacing broke side mirrors painting to match if necessary.Is anybody doing this ?

Guest kahollavan45

I use the kit for over a year as CARTARAC they have the best stuff on the market. I tried many types of kits, but none of them gave me the results that gave me CARTARACT. They have set a personal order for you to acquire experience and where you can acquire the professional kit.

Guest all-about-auto-detailing

Headlight restoration is one of the most noticeable things you can do to a vehicle the before and after is incredible. If you own a detailing shop this is a great way to make money and impress your customers. On my site i have some useful information about headlight restoration and some products i recommend here is the link. http://www.all-about-auto-detailing.com/headlight-restoration.html I apologize for the unfinished look of the site i am still in the construction faze but i think it will still give you some useful information

Hi all-

My name is Ray Raffa and I am located in the San Francisco bay area. My company's name is Brite Lites. I both restore headlights and manufacture and sell materials to other headlight restorers. Have been doing this for about 4 years. If anyone is interested in learning more about restoration, let me know but don't ask about D.I.Y. kits you buy on line or at the auto parts store. I know little about these since no one serious about headlight restoration does.

Regards,

ray6

Archived