Headlight Restoration

Guest swanny

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swanny

I know the company and if you order trial kit when you go back to get the

ful kit they will take the price of the sample kit off for you.

I have personally used this kit and it works and the fact that I did what they said and went out and found 8 friends that had the problem will there hedalights before I even purchased the kit and made 80% of my money back the second day I had my kit. Line up the jobs before you buy. :beer

I know the company and if you order  trial kit  when you go back to get the

ful kit they will take the price of the sample kit off for you.

I have personally used this kit and it works and the fact that I did what they said and went out and found 8 friends that had the problem will there hedalights before I even purchased the kit and made 80% of my money back the second day I had my kit. Line up the jobs before you buy.  :thumb

[*]287710

thats cool that they will basicly refund you what you paid for the sample if you by the kit. :bingo

Guest nautiboi73

got my oder today and did one headlight. I am going to leave it looking ugly for a while so that I can show potential customers.

Will post pics of my job a lil later, dont have the cable to download the pics at shop.

my wife didn't think that it was going to work and that I wasted our money, but she was impressed by teh results.

Archived