tintintg laws to be stricter to reduce "road rage"

TintDude

missing the point we are. the gvmt is now telling us we cant have emotions. now I know you're saying we just cant act on the emotion and break the hip of the geriatric  blue haired two lane driver. but, if the government is trying to control the variables that make people mad....see where im going.

wanna stop road raging.... to some extent, make it legal. 

do you think the jack arse is gonna drive like an idiot would still be carving through traffic, cutting people if he knew someone was gonna legally be able to punch em in the head on the spot.

would the old farts be still clenching their keys if they thought a boot would be aiming for their favorite liver spot.

would women be doing their hair, make up, nails , shaving their legs etc. if that butane curling iron could end up somewhere the sun don't shine.

how many people would be still be putting stupid bumper stickers on their cars if they actually had to throw down over their belief of jesus not being a fish.

lets take this a step further into the wacked mind of tint rookie.

gun control. areas where everyone owns a gun have lower crime rates. not because people don't want to rob, steal, $%#%, etc? no, criminal minds,  in areas where the chances of being shot on the spot because everyone owns a gun are increased, are detered by fear.  the crime better be well worth it if you could get led poisoning over it.

the instinct of greed and lust are present in all humans.  can you contol the fact that some people have nicer stuff? can you tell the hot blonde with the rack to wear more fabric, ( not that we would want her to). no it would be just unconstitutional.

my point is,most people don't act on the urge. why. because there are consequences for the actions,not the stimulus that provoked them.

[*]284426

I agree. but why would you want the hot blonde to wear more fabric? :dunno

primarily I know why they would enforce the law, put yourself in they'r eposition, how would you like to come to a car being a cop, with blacked out windows, not knowing what's inside, and all of a sudden you get blassted with a .45 magnum?

everything has its good and it has its bad, there always be people to critize

Guest metint
primarily I know why they would enforce the law, put yourself in they'r eposition, how would you like to come to a car being a cop, with blacked out windows, not knowing what's inside, and all of a sudden you get blassted with a .45 magnum?

[*]284795

That is a lame argument...

Any officer approaching a vehicle with heavily tinted windows is in no more or less danger than one approaching a house with blinds or drapes drawn closed... there are actions an officer can take rather than follow through on the stupidity involved in blindly approaching a dangerous situation.

As the retired head of Homocide from a major city in Florida once said to me, and is the same philosophy my 2 cop brothers carry; "Any police officer stupid enough to approach a vehicle that he cannot see what is taking place inside deserves the consequences such a moronic act".

:evilgrin

Guest pmuzik

[*]284795

That is a lame argument...

Any officer approaching a vehicle with heavily tinted windows is in no more or less danger than one approaching a house with blinds or drapes drawn closed... there are actions an officer can take rather than follow through on the stupidity involved in blindly approaching a dangerous situation.

As the retired head of Homocide from a major city in Florida once said to me, and is the same philosophy my 2 cop brothers carry; "Any police officer stupid enough to approach a vehicle that he cannot see what is taking place inside deserves the consequences such a moronic act".

:sign

[*]285843

:lol6:sign The retired head of HOMOCIDE :twocents

Guest Meff
Of the 1500 cases recorded in the past four years, the average age of male perpetrator was 32.

[*]277096

Not me :lol

VicRoads was also asked to review window tinting standards to allow drivers to see other drivers more clearly and improve communication.

[*]277096

Great, more BS :evilgrin:lol

Archived