93 Eurovan

Guest GeorgiaTinter

Anyone tint a Eurovan lately? Any suggestions or pointers would be great, I've never tinted one of these. Thanks  :crazy

[*]281040

Hi

I own one of these vehicles,they are easy to install

Door cards pull off at top once you remove handle fixings and small screw in front of card.

The sliding windows overlap and can be a bastard,flood with soapy soloution and slide.

Ask the customer to give extended drying time for these windows as they snag easy after install.

Also the catch on these windows is removable with space around the bonded

fixing on the teflon to hide film edge,take note of how the springs are mounted inside the locking mechanism and dont drop any of the small plastic parts .

You wont have a problem,good luck.

P.s My van is not that ugly ,check it out on www.nsva.co.uk under VW custom vans

Guest GeorgiaTinter
Anyone tint a Eurovan lately? Any suggestions or pointers would be great, I've never tinted one of these. Thanks? :crazy

[*]281040

Hi

I own one of these vehicles,they are easy to install

Door cards pull off at top once you remove handle fixings and small screw in front of card.

The sliding windows overlap and can be a bastard,flood with soapy soloution and slide.

Ask the customer to give extended drying time for these windows as they snag easy after install.

Also the catch on these windows is removable with space around the bonded

fixing on the teflon to hide film edge,take note of how the springs are mounted inside the locking mechanism and dont drop any of the small plastic parts .

You wont have a problem,good luck.

P.s My van is not that ugly ,check it out on www.nsva.co.uk under VW custom vans

[*]281828

Small plastic parts and I won't have a problem? Riiiiiiiiight! :wall Thanks for the tip.

oh lord I have one on tuesday. But its just the middle slider window. It got smashed and insurance is takin care of it. :beer

I warned them those windows are a pain, they dont care.. its bein sold soon... gawd knows what type of purple tint they will want me to match.... good thing they are sellin it so they wont want me to R an R the whole thing. :thumb

Archived