Tint pro concerns...

man when I have a customer that asks all those freakikng questions clearly I think its competition.......just take it somewhere dont ask all the questions you want to ask, let them do they're job and if you got "problems" then take it from there........good luck.

[*]288261

Sorry TINT, one more thing. :coffee I do have one excellent Tinter in my town and he is the reason that I quit doing it. He proved to me the professionalism of the work, but he refuses to use anything but one brand and one specific line of a dyed film. I won't mention what that is as not to offend anyone who uses it, but he has installed it on 4 of my vehicles. Excellent install, but the film is not a good match to factory, nor very color stable after 2 years. Thanks for the advice!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man when I have a customer that asks all those freakikng questions clearly I think its competition.......just take it somewhere dont ask all the questions you want to ask, let them do they're job and if you got "problems" then take it from there........good luck.

[*]288261

Sorry TINT, one more thing. :coffee I do have one excellent Tinter in my town and he is the reason that I quit doing it. He proved to me the professionalism of the work, but he refuses to use anything but one brand and one specific line of a dyed film. I won't mention what that is as not to offend anyone who uses it, but he has installed it on 4 of my vehicles. Excellent install, but the film is not a good match to factory, nor very color stable after 2 years. Thanks for the advice!

[*]288381

:coffee

why dont you buy your own film and have him install it? :D

Guest tint rookie

debating on, let loose harsh advice vs. just helping.

ugh,

your right in staying away from dyed. good man. so ill be nice.

are you a member of a custom car/truck club?

or any affiliation where the tinter sees the carot of mass volume before his eyes. if you tell him the film you (plural) want. he'll get it if he wants all the work. cuzz it almost garauntees the whole roll will be sold.

ive done it before. for 99 got a earl schieb paintjob on a 68 plymouth satelite that looked like it shoulda been on a ferarri. just because I dropped a few names with a few exagerations.

personally I find the metal and hybrids easier to work with than died. but they are all I do....no cheap sh!t here.

now im done being nice...

go tint your f'ing car. as for your wife, how long have you been married? by now you should know its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission. pluss if shes pizzled its just gonna lead to make up s*x. s*x (noun), that thing you had before you got married and had kids.

now just for me. I want you to take her out to the mall parking lot, throw the kid seat in the trunk, and put those new dark windows to some good use. now heres the part for me. when you say "whos yo daddy" she should scream "TINT ROOKIE"

thank you and goodnight

debating on, let loose harsh advice vs. just helping.

ugh,

your right in staying away from dyed. good man. so ill be nice.

are you a member of a custom car/truck club?

or any affiliation where the tinter sees the carot of mass volume before his eyes. if you tell him the film you (plural) want. he'll get it if he wants all the work. cuzz it almost garauntees the whole roll will be sold.

ive done it before. for 99 got a earl schieb paintjob on a 68 plymouth satelite that looked like it shoulda been on a ferarri. just because I dropped a few names with a few exagerations.

personally I find the metal and hybrids easier to work with than died. but they are all I do....no cheap sh!t here.

go tint your f'ing car. as for your wife, how long have you been married? by now you should know its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission.  pluss if shes pizzled its just gonna lead to make up s*x.  s*x (noun), that thing you had before you got married and had kids.

now just for me. I want you to take her out to the mall parking lot, throw the kid seat in the trunk, and put those new dark windows to some good use. now heres the part for me. when you say "whos yo daddy" she should scream "TINT ROOKIE"

thank you and goodnight

[*]288405

:dunno

I almost crapped my pants on that one :inot

Guest tint rookie

the culture of Tinters who regularly post here represent an elite group of professionals

very nice to read...no doubt about it, there are some great installers that post here. :dunno

[*]288390

:inot

[*]288392

then theres the azzwhole great tinters like me :lol2

go tint your f'ing car. as for your wife, how long have you been married? by now you should know its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission.? pluss if shes pizzled its just gonna lead to make up s*x.? s*x (noun), that thing you had before you got married and had kids.

thank you and goodnight

[*]288405

:inot

I almost crapped my pants on that one :inot

[*]288407

:lol2 OMG, that is the funniest thing I have seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inot :dunno :inot

..........nothing left to say, this thread has just peaked! Except that there will be nothing 'bout being a "rookie" that she screams!

:inot :lol2 :inot oh man...what a great post rookie :inot :dunno

:dunno:lol2 :inot

Archived