Tint pro concerns...

Guest metint

As I listened I couldn't help but laugh... at the same time pictured someone all wrapped up in a large piece of PS film cussing his azzz off. :sign

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, just get it tinted already Sheesh, I feel sorry for your installer when you go over his job with a maginfying glass and find a speck or flaw. :lol2

[*]290440

I hear you TD.....but, just like you wouldn't want to be associated with cheap film or a mediocre websight or cheap looking tint on your shop windows, I also, do not want just any ordinary semi-performing tint on my vehicles. I've seen the best and want the best that the industry offers. I have not been completely satisfied with the more conventional films I have had. I have installed enough myself and had work done for me to know "Not to be THAT guy"! I am not in quest of the perfect tint job, just the RIGHT tint that sets my car off JUST right, with all the performance values of a quality film. Basically what OT said, that is me!

Oh, btw, do you really feel sorry for my installer? I wouldn't go with him if I didn't believe that he could do the job - my concern is the function and longevity of the film + the appearance. :lol2 If anything, he has been rather appreciative of some of the resources out there that I have discussed with him, such as your sight!!!! :hmmm

Is this a BMW you're having tinted?

[*]290646

:hmmm Is this one of those BMW owner jokes? :hmmm

No, its an Acura TL....

I am kind of thinking (for the 2nd time) that this thread should just go away......Unless....... :lol2

Thanks for your help everyone, my installer and I are brainstorming to work this out, I'm just interested in films that are hard to come by around here, thats all :lol2 .

Is this a BMW you're having tinted?

[*]290646

:hmmm Is this one of those BMW owner jokes? :bat

No, its an Acura TL....

I am kind of thinking (for the 2nd time) that this thread should just go away......Unless....... :inot

Thanks for your help everyone, my installer and I are brainstorming to work this out, I'm just interested in films that are hard to come by around here, thats all :spit .

[*]290665

why dont you but AG 36% from madico, that's hard to come by :evilgrin

Archived