Look at all the folks that need tinters

Guest VOLTRON

why is asking how much such a bad question?

if you were looking for a job and u did all this work to try and get it and then they only want to pay 10 and hour then its a waste of time and you wouldnt be to happy im sure.

How much is a deciding factor in trying to pursue the job, if they only want to pay 10 an hour then im not even gonna talk to them.

I understand experience has a factor in how much.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are really thinking of hiring a 3rd tinter next summer...

As far as how an applicant should or should not ask about pay, well that is a good question. If I was interviewing someone and that was the first thing out of there mouth, it would turn me off to that person. I realize it is important, however I want someone that really wants to work for me. Someone that has passion for what he does is the most important to me. I would probably start someone off low, atleast the first week. Tinting is a skill and anyone can proclaim it. I would need to see thier work. But trust me on this one, working for us would be great. :rollin

Guest Guest

the only reason it was a bad question is because the dude couldn't follow simple enough instructions to use email instead of posting on the public forum.

[*]294551

you know what a$$ hole the only reason I did reply and not e maill is my e mail pasword had ben changed by my x .there. is every one freacking happy !!!!!!!!! my e mail has NOTHING to do with my tinting !! I di 12 cars today 9 4 door and a pair rolups and every 1 came out 99% I DO GREAT WORK on a daily basis ! so for yall to judge me on a e mail prob ! well yall have 2 mutch time on your hands.and you no what MM im the guy you have ben after to come up there ! you have a copy of my DL# I sent you . yep you feal stupin now dont you !and im sorry if I come off like a a$$ but this is bull !

Guest Guest

if you were looking for a job and u did all this work to try and get it and then they only want to pay 10 and hour then its a waste of time and you wouldnt be to happy im sure.

How much is a deciding factor in trying to pursue the job, if they only want to pay 10 an hour then im not even gonna talk to them.

I understand experience has a factor in how much.

[*]294548

thanks man ! this is a imp ? I live 26 hrs from MM so yes I want more than a YOU CAN MAKE$ I can make $ at walmart so whats his point ?

Archived