Look at all the folks that need tinters

Must be a shortage of some kind :ppdance

Or shops are working them to death for :homer:bingo

Like this: "Wanted tinter, must be able to work 7 days a week, tint 10-12 cars per day, also do residential and commercial in between cars, salary based on experience and skill level (in others words $8 an hour), must be willing to call on dealerships, sweep the floor, scrub the toilets, do my grocery shopping, etc." :ppdance

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Must be a shortage of some kind :ppdance

Or shops are working them to death  for  :ppdance:bingo

Like this: "Wanted tinter, must be able to work 7 days a week, tint 10-12 cars per day, also do residential and commercial in between cars, salary based on experience and skill level (in others words $8 an hour), must be willing to call on dealerships, sweep the floor, scrub the toilets, do my grocery shopping, etc."  :homer

[*]294232

:lol2

Guest Guest

:bat

Must be a shortage of some kind :bat

Or shops are working them to death  for  :coffee:beer

Like this: "Wanted tinter, must be able to work 7 days a week, tint 10-12 cars per day, also do residential and commercial in between cars, salary based on experience and skill level (in others words $8 an hour), must be willing to call on dealerships, sweep the floor, scrub the toilets, do my grocery shopping, etc."  :beer

[*]294232

sad but true ! :bat

Guest whale hung
dear guest....not every place is like that :beer

[*]294430

OK MM I dont know after the last post you did on me on my e mail not working ! by the way found some 1 yet ?gess not ? :coffee:bat:beer

Archived