Name it

Guest metint

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint

Alltrickedpeter seems to have the burr this time? :lol2

Get real and pick up the mirror! :duck Never mind it has grown into 3 pages and over 600 views. :lol

Unprofessional posting on an internet discussion board? :thumb:sign As if there's such a thing as a professional discussion board open to the public! They're closed and used by companies for their professionals to discuss issues of the business. :hmmm

Guess I'll go back to being an old stick in the mud. :bat You have to admit, this thread does show just how childish posting can be at times. :duck

metint is the ONLY industry pro with big enough ballz to post in this forum.

Z, some just cannot handle an overbearing, opinionated internet personality who doesn't play fair enough for their tastes. :lol

It's also like installing for car dealerships, some enjoy it, some don't and some just don't enjoy. They'll say in one breath I want work, but when a car dealer offers it, I don't want it that bad. Same with film manufacturing reps... they would like to see them here, then when they are and find out what it can be like, they don't want them here.

All the other manu peeps out there see how metint gets treated through lurking... you think they're going to sign in? :lol2:bat

On top of it all... I could give a :dunno what any one person thinks of metint either personally or professionally anymore... I'm getting to the age where it matters very little and I've come to know 35 out of 100 people will never like me. :dunno

Guest metint

Maybe now you'll get your wish, Pete!

By the way, what film do you use? Can I interest you in hearing about my favorite?

As to the alcohol and PPF... it's a crutch and it alters the adhesive, it's used only to flush out soap so the adhesive can begin to stick and those areas known to have had it used tend to be more likely to lift paint if ever the product is removed.

Takes more time? Charge more for time. :thumb:lol

Guest metint
I dont really care, just dont like haters.
h@te, hater, haters are very strong words reserved for those who may know something about it. For metint, it is one of many things I do not know. :thumb
darkdan? Yesterday, 07:35 PM Post #41?

Group: Subscribers

Member No.: 605

Years in the field:Since 03

Who makes huper? That's my vote.?

Two, possibly more industry players have a hand in making this product, beginning with Southwall.

Guest metint

Nah Blade, I'm not going to... It, as well as many other interesting reveals, are written between the posts (pardon the pun)... So, since I am thought to be the bad boy of bash, think maybe I'll leave it to others to speak it.

In leaving out the reason for the thread in the original post gave the thread an opportunity to take on an interesting life all its own. It was all about how marketing terminology can distort reality. And believe me when I say no film brand escapes this fact.

my honest opinion when I read the first post was... 'metint, what are you up to now?'

I mean, you know how everyone thinks, so you fished for those comments... it was humorous to read people's assumptions, I was really hoping to see you turn some assumptions on your character upside down.

PS... LMAO @ steven spielberg

Archived