Ever lost it with a customer

Guest Diamond Tints

whenever I get mad I have a old bat from the 1930's from my fellow grandpa! and wackKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

mess with me and you get an asss wooping.....I got an expensive lawyer and high insurance policy for those necessary purposes...

old school signing out. :uh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BeachbumQld

Once a guy came in and wanted to buy some film. I said sure, took his money, handed him some film... and then he was like "ok , now how do I put this stuff on?" I said "What do u want me to do, teach u to tint ?" And then he was like "Well if I can't do it and ruin the film, are u going to give me my money back?" :ahole

Guest metint
yep...more than a few times.  rude customers pizz me off.  treat me the way you wanna be treated or take a fukkin' hike.

[*]299968

I guess Christ's teaching of turn-the-other-cheek does not apply for rude customers? :devilangel

Guest Guest
Once a guy came in and wanted to buy some film.  I said sure, took his money, handed him some film... and then he was like "ok , now how do I put this stuff on?"  I said "What do u want me to do, teach u to tint ?" And then he was like "Well if I can't do it and ruin the film, are u going to give me my money back?"  :ahole

[*]300129

He made it clear he wasn't teachable! Send him to Darwin! :devilangel

Archived