2006 SLK 350

redneckj

Guest Braud Spectrum

Did one Saturday. The little side windows don't come back up when the top is down. I got out the book in the glove compartment and looked.

Headreasts in the way big time and an idiotic screen thing but it comes out. I did it the TTC way... folding the two outter thirds in after peeling, then opened those up inside after getting over top of the headrests. Just make sure the edges are clean and so is the table before you peel to eliminate contamination.

The button's on the door jam for raising the front twos that 1/2 inch it drops down when you open the doors. I wedged an old smoothie in there to hold the button down.

Might be a sneaky way to force those back ones into thinking the top is up and make those come back up :trustme. I didn't mess with looking because the owner was there and perfectly happy with the job the way I did it. I'm the expert in his eyes. He loves me. :hmmm

Guest Braud Spectrum
don't you love those customers

Yes indeedy. :beer This guy gives me a fifty dollar tip "'cause I heard you cuss twice while you were workin' on it" he says. :beer

:beer I'll know what to do next time he brings me one... :nope

don't you love those customers

Yes indeedy. :nope This guy gives me a fifty dollar tip "'cause I heard you cuss twice while you were workin' on it" he says. :nope

:beer I'll know what to do next time he brings me one... :beer

[*]301475

If I got tipped on a per cuss basis, I would be rollin in the dough. :beer

For the back glass bring the top down maybe a 1/4 of the way down. Just enough that you get some clearance from the headrest and the plastic cover does not come up to much. you will see what I mean when you do it. Doing this gives you just enough room to frankenstien the film in clean. apply the film to the glass as carfully as you can. Then return the top to the closed position for squeeging. As far as these little quarter windows go I have a plotter so I at least dont have to cut them out. But like bs you cant control them at all . Just get them up as far as you can . If you get them up into the seal your cool. Because they dont roll down unless the top is down and cant get them up afterward

Archived