wet shrink with a diffrence

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I dry shrink 90% of my cars, but it's always good to know how to wet shrink just in case you get those few cars that it is almost impossible to get with dry.

As for whoever is using powder, why?

just get some bounce dryer sheets and shrink the damn window instead of trying to bake a cake!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mastertinter

Obsolete? well maybe but I don't think you'l beat wet shrinking, I have been doing this forever and if you know your film you can get any car done fast and clean and ONE piece. more than one piece is for that kid shopping at wal-mart!

Guest sunbuster
Obsolete? well maybe but I don't think you'l beat wet shrinking, I have been doing this forever and if you know your film you can get any car done fast and clean and ONE piece. more than one piece is for that kid shopping at wal-mart!

[*]325330

Wet shrinking is truly a masters art. A master at both dry drinking is tenfold faster, and better on the film. I will admit the crossover is a beast. I t is too easy to resort back to what you know.

Guest sunbuster
I pretty much dry shrink everything, even some sides, but I wet shrink anything with a backwards curve (05 vettes, camaros, old t-birds) at least the bottom.

[*]325799

Tintinater You said it all. Keep up the good work

Archived