2006 e class??? and Tint Laws

Guest tint2match

Guest tint2match

I am set up to do a 2006 e class mercedes and Ive tinted for a few years and gotten pretty good at it but I always try and research a project before I start it and I have heard you can not heat shrink any mercedes cars because of them being laminated. I just want to know what to expect and if it will be a B%$@& to do. Is there a different way to contour the tint to the glass.?

And I also wanted to ask about the tint law issues. If the customer signs a waiver does that take me away from being held responsible for any tint issues?

Im a newbie to posting but Ive watched the forums for a couple years.........VERY helpful

it can be done no problem, just be careful not to get the glass overly hot.... esp. on the edges.

windshields are laminated, they get tinted sometimes (like for car commercials). not trying to start a windshield tint ethics war, just saying it can be done.

Guest tint rookie
it can be done no problem, just be careful not to get the glass overly hot.... esp. on the edges.

windshields are laminated, they get tinted sometimes (like for car commercials). not trying to start a windshield tint ethics war, just saying it can be done.

[*]310122

:jerkit

I you insist on doing the !llegal, put nothing to paper.....no waiver, nuthin. just put the legal stuff on the reciept (at a higher price of course)

a waiver says no more than you did the work.....

heres the fave ive seen around here.....I sell crack but I make my junkies sign a waiver. so I cant go to jail when I get caught.

If the customer signs a waiver does that take me away from being held responsible for any tint issues?

:jerkit go 1 better, get some crack and sell that and have the buyers sign a waiver, that way the cops cant hastel you since the buyer signed a waiver :hmmm

you cant make legal contracts when dealing with !llegal goods mang. I know alot of tinter sthink you can but I would like to see a !llegal contract hold up in court :jerkit

Archived