just something to argue about

Guest tint rookie

that feeling deep down within is yer consious not god.

Was doing a job for a new dealer and we were using llumar and some of the windows were a larger size then the others and he didnt buy film for them. (This guy is a religious man) So he tells me he wants to put some Johnson film on the others and I told him he shouldnt do that, the customer got serveral bids and went with him cause he felt confident in this guy.

Later he tells me that when I said that it was like god keeping him from doing something wrong (not that he thought I was god but just kinda speaking through me watching out for him if you know what I mean) and I thought why could'nt it have been that im just a fairly good person and dont think he should do that cause its wrong. why does it have to do something with god?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie
that feeling deep down within is yer consious not god.

Was doing a job for a new dealer and we were using llumar and some of the windows were a larger size then the others and he didnt buy film for them. (This guy is a religious man) So he tells me he wants to put some Johnson film on the others and I told him he shouldnt do that, the customer got serveral bids and went with him cause he felt confident in this guy.

Later he tells me that when I said that it was like god keeping him from doing something wrong (not that he thought I was god but just kinda speaking through me watching out for him if you know what I mean) and I thought why could'nt it have been that im just a fairly good person and dont think he should do that cause its wrong. why does it have to do something with god?

[*]316290

I am religious to the extent of believing in god.

but thats just plain hoakey.

Archived