69 vette

Guest thetintshop

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am curious to see if it has a seal at the top of the door panel or of they used that hairy crap on it. I could have swore I tinted a early 70`s model and it had that short hairey stuff instead of a rubber seal. might not be though.

I did one similar to that a few weeks ago...well, the guy just wanted the back glass done......there's a VERY BRITTLE piece of trim that covers most of the back glass from the inside (easiest way to cut it out) the car I did had that piece broke, so I asked the guy to remove it before he brought it to me.....as I looked at the piece of trim the side panels have to be removed to get it out without breaking it....the back glass is easy as hell, its installed from inside the car, with butyl, so it's free and clear glass on the inside, no rubber, nothing :hmmm the only obstacle is the trim piece......I'm not sure about the doors, as he only had me do the back glass....hope this helps ya. :uh

Guest thetintshop

this back glass comes out. like is made to come out. it's designed to come out when you remove the sunroofs, so the air flows better. (this is what the guy says) he says it has clamps, like the t-tops. I don't know, I didn't have time to look at it.

Archived