What do you think about this theory ?

Yeah, it's gonna be a long, slow-ass winter for work...Good.  :poke

[*]324096

:woowoo:poke Only a car here and there to break up the boredom will be fine with me :poke

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good Theory ther TW,

we have been tinting alot of sedans for dealerships, and alot of customers calling on the phone and most are just those economical type cars, hondas, toyotas, etc etc, I think in the long run fuel costs will not go down at all, and people have no choice but to buy fuel efficient auto's.

I hope later on, manufacturers don't put tints on passenger cars. There goes my biz..........

[*]324139

how could they???? every state law varies and that would require way too much thinking on their part. and it's tint... not tints. :thumb

I hope later on, manufacturers don't put tints on passenger cars. There goes my biz..........

[*]324139

how could they???? every state law varies and that would require way too much thinking on their part. and it's tint... not tints. :lol

[*]324149

:lol2:thumb

[*]324139

how could they???? every state law varies and that would require way too much thinking on their part.

[*]324149

:thumb I don't ever think you'd see the day where cars come factory tinted since they never know which State/Provinc they are being shipped to ...too much variation of law .

Guest Sprinter
good Theory ther TW,

we have been tinting alot of sedans for dealerships, and alot of customers calling on the phone and most are just those economical type cars, hondas, toyotas, etc etc, I think in the long run fuel costs will not go down at all, and people have no choice but to buy fuel efficient auto's.

[*]324148

you are correct on this, they'll be paying one way or another fuel bill or new car payment.

Archived