llumar is it worth it?

ok ive been using johnson now for the last couple years but I was thinking about trying some llumar because so many people around here are always asking for it but is the stuff really much better? its almost xx - xx dollars more per roll than im paying now and that will cut my margin down. The only issue im having is the sil series always looks a little to silver from the outside than what I want if I use a 15 on the rear and 25 on the front it makes a big difference. and I hear shrinking is a little better with llumar?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Tints
call them ask them to send you a few sample rolls to work with, tell them ur interested in checking out or even using they're film :)

[*]328326

What you mean call them :phone and ask for some free rolls of film :?:? in uk there is no chance of that happening I use llumar as well but the pricing on this stuff is a total joke :finger: but I need it for getting a match to factory tint (not darkness wise before some smart ass brings it up) if anyone else knows of a good film for matching factory without the robbery :finger: of llumar I would like to know :eyebrows

Guest alphatinter
call them ask them to send you a few sample rolls to work with, tell them ur interested in checking out or even using they're film :?

[*]328326

What you mean call them :phone and ask for some free rolls of film :?:) in uk there is no chance of that happening I use llumar as well but the pricing on this stuff is a total joke :finger: but I need it for getting a match to factory tint (not darkness wise before some smart ass brings it up) if anyone else knows of a good film for matching factory without the robbery :finger: of llumar I would like to know :eyebrows

[*]328390

Solarguard is made by llumar, but with out the price tag :?

Guest alphatinter

ummm ya it is, ok solarguard is not made by llumar, but the two come from the same all mighty power.. check it out, do your home work. its basic the same. ie: power A makes tint B and tint C, there for a=b=c any questions?

ummm ya it is, ok solarguard is not made by llumar, but the two come from the same all mighty power.. check it out, do your home work. its basic the same. ie: power A makes tint B and tint C, there for a=b=c any questions?

[*]328395

OK Mr Know-it all. :eyebrows

Guest alphatinter

I am not Mr. know it all, Im just trying to help, I only know this because I have been reading and calling and researching this, because I too wanted to use llumar.

Archived