Xbox 360

Guest Meff

I was told today that it will be roughly about 5 bills to get out da door on the 22nd of next month. If you buy the system with wireless controllers, count on blowing through a lot of AA batteries, or you buy the presto changeo rechargeable device which is I believe around 30 dolla. I had also added on the 40 dolla warranty deal as well. It does come in handy at least with the old system, I 've been through 3 of them. Just a heads up.

I have never seen it priced at 5 bills, this below is basically what all the gaming shops around are saying and have been for a month or better. You never know though. These prices seem a little more reasonable. At 500 bills, I doubt they sell many right off the bat as most people could swing a few hundred, but 500 bills is just a little pricey, even for the initial launch.

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - It could be a confusing holiday season for some holiday shoppers.

Microsoft Wednesday announced two pricing plans for its next generation video game console. When the Xbox 360 goes on sale this holiday season, buyers will be able to purchase a no-frills version for $299.99 or a bells-and-whistles version for $399.99.

The less-expensive core system will feature only the Xbox 360 console with a controller, which has to be plugged into the system to play games. The $400 option will come with a 20 GB hard drive, a wireless controller, a headset (used for talking with other players online) that stylistically matches the Xbox 360 and, for a limited time, a remote control allowing users to more easily access the machine's multimedia functions.

Guest bigjohn

wow 500.... I hear is was going to be 399 for it ... to pay 500 will k!ll me... but I will have to do it... that xbox360 look realy good bro,,,dont think I can not get it.... :thumb

ohhh screw that, I was planning on spending the 299 at the most.

[*]330156

That was the amount of ching what I was counting on. It's the two version thing that's doing it I guess. When all of the numbers got "rung up" yesterday at the mall, my jaw hit the floor. I'm not complaining, but this is a lot of money for what it is. I personally think the deal of making two different systems is a fugging joke. One has wired controllers, the other does not, I'm told one has a hard drive, one does not, one comes with a new school communicator, the other one does not. Who knows??

Archived