What do you spend it all on

Guest potzy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin Schwantz track school ....damn, I envy you. Had a GSX-R 750 for a couple years (01) but after a wicked highside I was without a motorbike.

If you don't know what a highside is, imagine the bike, while going mach 2, turning into a bronco while cornering and bucking you off the bike over the clipons, over the front tire, head first to the ground.

Golf is where my money goes. Much safer sport by far.

Prague, Amsterdam, Latvia, Thailand. I call them hizzo tours! :whisper

Only joking but I do like to get away to have a blow out with my hard earned cash every so often.

[*]331656

what happens on tour stays on tour......................... :popcorn

[*]331679

Here, Here! :lol2

Kevin Schwantz track school ....damn, I envy you.  Had a GSX-R 750 for a couple years (01) but after a wicked highside I was without a motorbike.

If you don't know what a highside is, imagine the bike, while going mach 2, turning into a bronco while cornering and bucking you off the bike over the clipons, over the front tire, head first to the ground.

Golf is where my money goes.  Much safer sport by far.

[*]331760

Oh yeah... I highsided one of my bikes at 70 mph 4.5 years ago. I was unable to take myself to the bathroom for one week, didn't work for 6 weeks, and was totally screwed up. Only good thing was, at that time I was a computer engineer for a company that let me write programs from my recliner for six weeks while still getting paid. It sucked not having the extra tinting income coming in, but at least I was paid my salary. It really sucked calling the hubby every time I had to take a leak though.

I spend it on anything I want. I love toys!

The misses speads her share on the house.

Like I came home the other day and there's a painter redoing all house so I'm told :jerkit (wants a change of colour) and a carpenter replacing the perfectly good deck handrails to the more modern stainless steel arrangements.

Then there's a guy out the front taking down 4 huge Cyprus pencil pines....that was a good idea so if she can do that then I'm going to redo the drive. :lol

Devil :lol

Kevin Schwantz track school ....damn, I envy you.?  Had a GSX-R 750 for a couple years (01) but after a wicked highside I was without a motorbike.

Golf is where my money goes.? Much safer sport by far.

[*]331760

Oh yeah... I highsided one of my bikes at 70 mph 4.5 years ago. I was unable to take myself to the bathroom for one week, didn't work for 6 weeks, and was totally screwed up. Only good thing was, at that time I was a computer engineer for a company that let me write programs from my recliner for six weeks while still getting paid. It sucked not having the extra tinting income coming in, but at least I was paid my salary. It really sucked calling the hubby every time I had to take a leak though.

[*]331833

Them highsides eh boys, when I was racing last year I took an off line move to take 2nd, been round this corner 100s of times then just as I was getting on the gas I had my weight to far forward and it went to full lock speedyway style and filcked me up-over the front...at this point I remember seeing the front wheel and the tarmac and thinking "foookin ell this is gunu hurt" but instead of coming off the bike it sorted it self out, ive still got hold of the bars at this point fook knows how, slamed down into the seat both legs dangaling behind me then getting back on it... idid get up to 2nd for a bit but it scared me that much I only managed a 4th....anywho, bought a K5 750 back in the summer, took it to brands hatch to run it in then dumped at last corner.......tw*t :lol2

post-11705-1130603657.jpg

Kevin Schwantz track school ....damn, I envy you.?  Had a GSX-R 750 for a couple years (01) but after a wicked highside I was without a motorbike.

Golf is where my money goes.? Much safer sport by far.

[*]331760

[*]331833

post-11705-1130603790.jpg

post-11705-1130603817.jpg

Guest tint rookie
been round this corner 100s of times

the sucks that on a track you cant take an alternate route the 101st time.

seems like thats always when people bail.

back in my youth, got me too

Archived