Second time

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LukeNukem

Of course there are other benifits to tint that they may not be aware of, for example, they might be impressed how well tint keeps shattered glass from entering the place after some hoodlem throws a brick through each and every window! :jerkit

Commercial reality for flat glass Leo downunder is such that it is really difficult to get a deposit to do a job before you start.

Accounting procedures, protocols in place, time to get orders processed through their internal systems, etc...

Never asked for one........

Devil

If you guys think your going to get paid before or even right after a commercial job, you wont be putting up much window film. Accounts recievable is just part of running a buisness. :lol2

Guest FilmBlazer

An almost unbelievable argument. Don't worry about a damn thing. Sounds like the owner wanted to buy window film and figured he could just stop using his AC altogether. You will get your money fo sho, good luck getting it sooner than later. That is a very unfortunate situation. I wish you luck and hope you get paid in a timely fashion.

Commercial reality for flat glass Leo downunder is such that it is really difficult to get a deposit to do a job before you start.

Accounting procedures, protocols in place, time to get orders processed through their internal systems, etc...

Never asked for one........

Devil

[*]332143

Devil, I am dealing with commercial installations in most crazy areas - like former USSR. Believe me, here people DON'T PAY without any arguments. Very popular argument some 10 years ago was - $%#@ OFF :ahole :lol2 e.t.c. Just my friens from Sweden called: Leo, please call these people with Your russian accent may be they will pay me my money :lol2 .

But I also never got advances - and in reality payment time in Latvia is 1-4 weeks. After 5 week I start to call people. But as I know one month after - is normal terms everywhere...Round circle - factiry buy raw materials with afterpayment also :lol2 How is on the end of problem - Iraq with oil :lol2 ?

Archived