crazy paramedic story

Guest tint rookie

Guest tint rookie

right out of HS I was an EMT for a while. but I found out you have to deal with to many stupid people, and all calls were not adrenaline related. so I got out of it. (ive already got enough issues) still have a lot of buddies who are firemen/amb drivers.....great customers.

I love the stories of teh calls they run.

heres the latest.

so, needless to say they spend a lot of time posting at local hangouts waiting for work. (still getting paid of course) so their posted at this gas station watching this wiskey tango bizzo pumping her gas with a cig hangin out of her mouth. cherry falls off onto her flanel.....whoooomph....her arm in flames. she tried to get it to go out, jumps in her car and drives off.

buddy gets on the radio, gets dispatch permission to chase after her, and they send a black and white to help.

theyre cahsing after her down the free way, putting that bus to work. black and white flys by em' to pull the white trash over, so they get off the gas and let him do his job.

they pull up behind the cop car on the side of the road. cops running back to the ambulance, "get up there quick you gotta help her" my buddy asks"how bad is she" ......

"how bad is she? I SHOT HER"

"WTF YOU SHOT HER?!?!?....WHY THE F DID YOU DO THAT!!!"

she was waving a firearm at me.

GOTCHA..... happy halloween guys/gals

Guest tint rookie

easy on the tinter cracks....

the 1st year of EMT crap, probation twice (once before even hired on).

my temper was pushed beyond the limits, TOO MUCH child abuse and elder abuse out there, litterally makes you sick. on top of the trash abusing the system to get rides to hospitals close to the welfare office instead of calling a cab. (at the tax payers expense)

all the crap didnt outweigh, the fun stuff..... O.D.'s, gunshots to the head, 5150's, the back of the rig for personal use....

Guest tint rookie
well for a minute this thread was funny

[*]332627

its amazing the sense of humor them guys out there have to be able to pull that job off day in and day out. Its the only way they get by.

WELL beyond the sense of humor needed here on TD.

Archived