Winter -- NEWBIE!

Guest dengez

I am a real newbie at this window tinting. I just heard that you can do it yourself, and I would like to do it this weekend. It is winter time. Some of the day, it will be above freezing, 35 degrees; the low will be below freezing. My question is if I can still successfully be able to tint the windows leaving the car outside. I don't have a garage available. The only thing I can do is maybe put something in the mixture or put a tarp on top. Is there any tips you can give me to make this possible. I really need it done for the weekend. Thanks in advanced.

dengez

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend is a former pro. He will do them for me. He's been doing windows for a while in a shop, but he's also not sure if it could be done in cold temperatures; the drying time, etc.

Guest MidcoastMW

I would strongly advise that you do it indoors, preferably heated shop. Let the car adjust to room temp, then have at it. Good luck man, takes alot of skill and patience.

My friend is a former pro. He will do them for me. He's been doing windows for a while in a shop, but he's also not sure if it could be done in cold temperatures; the drying time, etc.

[*]347615

a pro and still not sure if he can tint in cold weather?

Guest FIREMAN68

[*]347615

[*]347617

thats what I was thinking :beer

[*]347615

[*]347617

thats what I was thinking :shock

[*]347624

:beer pay a shop to do it that way you have a warranty.

[*]347615

[*]347617

thats what I was thinking :zzz

[*]347624

:gasp pay a shop to do it that way you have a warranty.

[*]347659

dude don't sound too much like a pro to me if he can't tint because it's cold, sounds like he's looking to practice on your ride man.

[*]347690

:lol:lol

Archived