How many brands of PPF are there?

Guest SlamMan

Guest SlamMan
we dont talk alot about ppf here.

but there are alot of companies poping up.

are you looking for film or kits?

[*]352507

I'm looking for film. I'm actually using the film for an application other than protecting paint. I'm hoping to find one with no topcoat like the 3M and crystal clear like the Llumar.

What are some other companies that are popping up?

Thanks for the reply!

Guest ShadyKat

Why is the subject of ppf taboo here?java script:emoticon(':lol')

smilie I am a new SG dealer; is there something I should know? I realize this site has constraints regarding ppf and avoid talking about it like it is the avian flu but there must be some serous shiot repercussions for discussing it. It would take me sometime but I can put the resources together for a ppf board together, but I don?t see the reason why, what gives? Are the manufactures going to cut you off? Are they threating to sue? Why are they so sensitive? I am in the beginner?s learners stag of this industry and read and practice as much as I can I need to know if the film I am using is shoit. I don?t give my email address out litely but, if it can not be discussed here please email me at bosteen@inetw.net

By the way, I love coming home so I can read you guy?s posts. I have learned oh so much and your killing me; since I have joined, every night I have had tears of laughter running down my face. My wife thinks I have lost it.

You guys are as fun as Neal Boortzjava script:emoticon(':lol')

smilie

Shadykat

Guest ShadyKat
the PPF forum turned into a battle ground.  it was crazy.  so much moderating needed that there was no reason to keep it.  it should have been called the DMC forum rather than the PPF forum.

[*]352649

Can you give a little insight as to why it was a battle zone?

Can you give a little insight as to why it was a battle zone?

[*]352666

I missed out on alot of it, but some older threds were very negetive and got manufactures upset.

just shows the lack of maturity of some can mess things up for alot of other people.

maby some day ppfdude.com will be up and running :thumbdown

Guest SlamMan

I can't use the private message or email feature on the board. I assume it's for users with more posts.

I'd like to ask 'metint' to shoot me an email if at all possible or appropriate. Hopefully he'll see this or some one can let him know.

my email address is slamman@gmail.com

If this isn't ok with the board rules, delete it or let me know and I'll delete it. After reading old ppf posts I can see it's a touchy subject.

Archived