How can we improve this forum?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might get a few smart azz answers but I bet your question ALWAYS has been answered right? None of us get paid to post help here....getting alittle ribbing is a small price to pay for all the info you can suck up here :uh FOR FREE

You need to remember that NONE of us ( old dawgs) had a forum like this to share info with when we learned to tint, ultimately alot of us try and feel out a new poster to see if he is actually WORTH giving the free info to, if you act like a little @#$% you get trampled, if you stay and take it you will be rewarded with people that will go out fo their way to help you.

need to add a bull @#$% session for the comedians on here, some of us ask questions for help and all we get sometime is a smartass

Besides have you actually ever worked with other tinters :uh we are all smartazzes in real life :uh atleast all the ones I know are :hmmm

You might get a few smart azz answers but I bet your question ALWAYS has been answered right? None of us get paid to post help here....getting alittle ribbing is a small price to pay for all the info you can suck up here :uh FOR FREE

You need to remember that NONE of us ( old dawgs) had a forum like this to share info with when we learned to tint, ultimately alot of us try and feel out a new poster to see if he is actually WORTH giving the free info to, if you act like a little @#$% you get trampled, if you stay and take it you will be rewarded with people that will go out fo their way to help you.

need to add a bull @#$% session for the comedians on here, some of us ask questions for help and all we get sometime is a smartass

Besides have you actually ever worked with other tinters :uh we are all smartazzes in real life :uh atleast all the ones I know are :hmmm

[*]353685

I concur to that comment. :uh

[*]353684

or a little forum for a tint kit n00b :uh

:uh:uh

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

all in all the site is pretty damn good, I have no major problems with anything here and enjoy spending some of my free time with fellow peers.

One question is how come the Foo bar doesn't count anymore for my post count, alot of others here got so many post by being Foo junkies, and now they don't count anymore. I'm jealous

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

one suggestion I got is maybe we can have a certain area where new users with 100 or fewer post are restricted from, because most consumers only post once or twice and I don't think they will make it to 100 post. That way those of us in the industry can speak freely without the general public seeing our bad behavior

one suggestion I got is maybe we can have a certain area where new users with 100 or fewer post are restricted from, because most consumers only post once or twice and I don't think they will make it to 100 post. That way those of us in the industry can speak freely without the general public seeing our bad behavior

[*]353706

Great idea!!!! :uh

One question is how come the Foo bar doesn't count anymore for my post count, alot of others here got so many post by being Foo junkies, and now they don't count anymore. I'm jealous

I think TD changed it back to where the do count now.

Archived