How can we improve this forum?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see no reason to have public involvement.

If this is to be a professional forum for tinters, then this is what it should be 100%..... for window film business owners, tinters, distributors etc..

One where we can talk about things in confidence that the public doesn't need to know.

devil :uh

TD I think the board is fine

I just like it better when you and the 'ol guys post up the board :uh

after the asshats calm down :uh

I don't think you could please everyone

we should all be gratefull for what this site has become

despite the riff-raff it brings in sometimes

...oh yeah the little pink gay dude, we need more of that gay.gif

:uh

Guest tintgod
hi ric...in all sincerity, what I might suggest would be to make a consumers forum...one for automotive and one for flat glass.  the fact of the matter is, consumers do have questions that seem silly to everyone but them and they need to be answered just like you would address a customer in your store.  just mm's  :uh

[*]353647

I think that is a great idea... :uh

hi ric...in all sincerity, what I might suggest would be to make a consumers forum...one for automotive and one for flat glass.? the fact of the matter is, consumers do have questions that seem silly to everyone but them and they need to be answered just like you would address a customer in your store.? just mm's? :uh

[*]353647

I think that is a great idea... :uh

[*]353648

:uh

Here's my opinion..We (the tinters) are no different than other people..we have our good days and our bad days ..and different personalities and different ideas of what this site means to us on a personal/business level than our peers on here.

The beauty of this site is that we don't HAVE to choose which direction it should take, but rather create the forums to match the individual interests and level of responses(sounds difficult..but really rather easy ).

Example:

If there is a "Customer Forum" and a customer (conducting themselves in a proper manner) asks a question in there ..they should be treated with respect by all members who make a conscious choice to post in that section..if you have nothing positive or constructive to add to a customer..or your not on this site to help a customer in the first place..then simply don't post in that section..leave it for the members that WANT to help customers.

Now likewise..if we are all cutting a bit loose in the foo bar and a customer starts shooting off their mouth on something we say or do in there , then by all means tell them a thing or two..after all ..it's most likely what you would do if we were all having a beer together in a real bar after a hard days work talking about tintslangin' pappas comparing notes ,etc and some white collar came over to the table and started telling us how to do our jobs, etc..we most likely wouldn't put up with it.

In short..there's a place(forum)for all our diverse personalities ..just remember the great thing about having different avenues within the TD forum .

It's not just a Website with one place only to post..it's a community where we can all get our wants and needs out of it with respect and understanding of the other members on here and their individual needs and wants from the site :uh

Archived